Newstead Abbey, The Seat of the Late Lord Byron
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 x 12 15/16 inches (22.9 x 32.8 cm) and 7 5/8 x 10 15/16 inches (19.4 x 27.8 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "On Stone by L. Haghe"; lower center: "NEWSTEAD ABBEY, | The Seat of the late Lord Byron."; lower right: "from a drawing by M. Webster"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | arches | architectural subject | basket | birds | boat | cane | cape | clouds | doors | ducks | garden | geese | lake | lampposts | landscape | lonely | mast | moored | nets | old | park (grounds) | path | pond | posts | reeds | sails | swans | tower (building division) | trees | vines | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Newstead | Newstead Abbey | Nottinghamshire | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Louis Haghe, 1806–1885, British, Newstead Abbey, The Seat of the Late Lord Byron, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.