- Sketch of woman, possibly study for sculpture
- Pen and brown ink and brown wash on Thin, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 4 1/2 inches (18.4 × 11.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Duke of Cambridge | Honn. Earl of Cardigan | Victoria Tower | Westminster Abbey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of three Australian sisters - Gwendoline Ewens, Jean Parkin, and Joyce Wilson
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Housman Thomas, 1824–1868, British, Sketch of woman, possibly study for sculpture, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.