Haveill Gillbank, 18th–19th centuries, British, The Rapacious Steward or Unfortunate Tenant, 1803
- The Rapacious Steward or Unfortunate Tenant
- Engraving, mixed method
- Sheet: 18 1/8 x 24in. (46 x 61cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | children | genre subject | hats | horse (animal) | house | mule (mammal) | shovel | staffs | tears | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.