George Housman Thomas, 1824–1868, British, Study of Queen Victoria's Mount, Alma, for the oil painting, "Queen Victoria and the Prince Consort at Aldershot", undated
- Study of Queen Victoria's Mount, Alma, for the oil painting, "Queen Victoria and the Prince Consort at Aldershot"
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 10 1/2 inches (21.6 × 26.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of three Australian sisters - Gwendoline Ewens, Jean Parkin, and Joyce Wilson
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.