George Housman Thomas, 1824–1868, British, Sketch of Man in Ermine-trimmed Clothes, undated
- Sketch of Man in Ermine-trimmed Clothes
- Graphite on thin, smooth, cream laid paper envelope
- Sheet: 2 1/2 × 4 inches (6.4 × 10.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of three Australian sisters - Gwendoline Ewens, Jean Parkin, and Joyce Wilson
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.