- July 25, 1932
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 15 inches (27.9 × 38.1 cm)
Extensive inscription in graphite, lower left.
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edmund J. Sullivan | 1932- Jy 25"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. Albert Gold
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | interior | pub
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edmund J. Sullivan, 1869–1933, British, Pub Conversation, July 25, 1932
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.