- July 25, 1932
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 15 inches (27.9 × 38.1 cm)
Extensive inscription in graphite, lower left.
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edmund J. Sullivan | 1932- Jy 25"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. Albert Gold
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | interior | pub
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edmund J. Sullivan, 1869–1933, British, Pub Conversation, July 25, 1932
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.