Remarks in Passing
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Graphite and Black Ink Sketchs
- Watercolor and graphite; verso: graphite and pen and black ink on moderately think, smooth, cream wove paper
- 10 × 15 inches (25.4 × 38.1 cm)
Extensive inscription in graphite, lower center; extensive inscription on verso in graphite and pen and black ink.
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edmund J. Sullivan | [...] 1932"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. Albert Gold
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- car | couple | genre subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.