Remarks in Passing
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Graphite and Black Ink Sketchs
- Watercolor and graphite; verso: graphite and pen and black ink on moderately think, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 15 inches (25.4 × 38.1 cm)
Extensive inscription in graphite, lower center; extensive inscription on verso in graphite and pen and black ink.
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edmund J. Sullivan | [...] 1932"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. Albert Gold
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- car | couple | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.