The North Prospect of the Cathedral Church of St. Mary at Worcester
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 15/16 x 13 7/16 inches (25.3 x 34.1 cm), Plate: 7 7/8 x 11 15/16 inches (20 x 30.4 cm), and Image: 7 x 11 1/8 inches (17.8 x 28.2 cm)
Lettered, upper right inside image: "Rev: Viri Decan: & Capit: | Wigorn.Hanc Tabellam in | AEre incidi Curaverunt."; lower left: "Jos: Dougharty Wig: delin:"; lower center: "The North Prospect of the Cathedral Church of St. Mary at Worcester. | A Scale of Feet | (scale)"; lower right: "J. Harris Sculp.t"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | cathedral | Christian | Christianity | church | coat of arms | crests | crosses (motifs) | green | religious | spires | stained glass | towers (building divisions)
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom | Worcester
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Harris, 1811–1865, British, The North Prospect of the Cathedral Church of St. Mary at Worcester, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.