Cloisters of Worcester Cathedral
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 3 7/8 × 5 13/16 inches (9.8 × 14.7 cm) and 2 7/16 × 3 3/8 inches (6.2 × 8.6 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Drawn & Engraved by J. Greig, for the Antiquarian and Topographical Cabinet. | Cloisters of Worcester Cathedral. | Published for the Proprietors, by Wm. Clarke, Bond Street, May 1. 1807."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcade | architectural subject | bucket | cathedral | cloisters | corridors | costume | digging | gowns | labor | men | nobility | shovels | stained glass | top hats | walking | women | working
- Associated Places:
- England | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom | Worcester | Worcester Cathedral
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Greig, active 1800–1853, British, Cloisters of Worcester Cathedral, 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.