Cloisters of Worcester Cathedral
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 3 7/8 x 5 13/16 inches (9.8 x 14.7 cm) and Image: 2 7/16 x 3 3/8 inches (6.2 x 8.6 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Drawn & Engraved by J. Greig, for the Antiquarian and Topographical Cabinet. | Cloisters of Worcester Cathedral. | Published for the Proprietors, by Wm. Clarke, Bond Street, May 1. 1807."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcade | bucket | cathedral | cloisters | corridors | costume | digging | gowns | men | nobility | shovels | stained glass | top hats | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom | Worcester | Worcester Cathedral
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Greig, active 1800–1853, British, Cloisters of Worcester Cathedral, 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.