- Map of Bewdley from the Ordnance Survey
- Etching with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 9/16 x 8 7/16 inches (34.4 x 21.4 cm) and Image: 10 3/4 x 7 inches (27.3 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Worces"
Lettered in black ink, upper center: "BEWDLEY. | From the Ordnance Survey"; lower center: "R: K: Dawson Lt R. E."; additional lettering within maps and for scale and reference key
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boundaries | cartographic material | cartography | key (text) | map | river | scale (rule) | still life | streets | town
- Associated Places:
- Bewdley | England | Hereford and Worcester | Severn | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Kearsley Dawson, 1798–1861, British, Map of Bewdley from the Ordnance Survey, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.