The Cathedral Church of Worcester
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 x 12 9/16 inches (20.9 x 31.9 cm), Plate: 5 13/16 x 7 5/8 inches (14.8 x 19.3 cm), Image: 5 5/16 x 7 5/16 inches (13.5 x 18.5 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower right: "Z"
Lettered, lower center: "The Cathedral Church of Worcester."; lower right: "J. Harris fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | cathedral | Christian | Christianity | church | crosses (motifs) | green | religious | spires | stained glass | towers (building divisions)
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom | Worcester
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Harris, 1811–1865, British, The Cathedral Church of Worcester, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.