- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 × 6 7/8 inches (12.7 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, on back, across the upper left and center left quadrant:14 "a"s, 2 "b"s, "c" and "d" ); in graphite, on back, lower right: "Worcester"
Lettered, in black ink, upper left inside image: "BLOCKLEY Church"; upper right inside image: "Gent. Mag. April 1793. PL I. p. 297"; lower left inside border: "H. Selwin Del.t"; lower right inside border: "Bonnor Sculp.t"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | cemetery | church | clock | clouds | designs | doors | grass | graves | hills | path | plants | sculpture | spires | tower (building division) | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- Blockley | Blockley Church | Church of St. Peter and St. Paul | England | Gloucestershire | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Bonnor, ca. 1740–ca. 1812, British, Blockley Church, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.