Stanford, the Seat of Sir Edward Winnington, Baronet
- Additional Title(s):
Stanford, the Seat of S,,r Edward Winnignton Bar,,t
- Etching with stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 11 5/16 x 17 13/16 inches (28.8 x 45.2 cm), 9 13/16 x 13 13/16 inches (25 x 35.1 cm), and 8 1/8 x 12 15/16 inches (20.6 x 32.8 cm)
Lettered, in black ink, lower center: "Stanford, the Seat of S,,r Edward Winnington Bar,,t"; lower right under image: "Bonnor del et sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aristocrat | bench | boating | bonnets | coats (outerwear) | discussion (meeting) | dog (animal) | dresses | fishing | gardens | grass | grounds | house | ladies | lake | landscape | leisure | man | mansion | nobles | orchard | park (grounds) | recreation | sailing | swans | trees | tricorn
- Associated Places:
- England | Lincolnshire | Stanford | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Bonnor, ca. 1740–ca. 1812, British, Stanford, the Seat of Sir Edward Winnington, Baronet, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.