- Part Of:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 11/16 x 12 5/16 inches (24.6 x 31.3 cm), Plate: 6 5/8 x 8 9/16 inches (16.8 x 21.8 cm), and Image: 5 3/16 x 7 3/16 inches (13.1 x 18.3 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "P. Sandby R.A. pinx.t"; lower center: "WARWICK CASTLE. | Published as the Act directs by G. Kearly in Fleet Street, Jan,y 1. 1780."; lower right: "Ja.s Fittler Sculp.t"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | castle | clouds | country house | cows | fences | genre subject | labor | park (grounds) | peasant | reflection | river | staff | walking | working
- Associated Places:
- Avon | England | Europe | United Kingdom | Warwick | Warwick Castle | Warwickshire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Fittler, 1758–1835, British, Warwick Castle, 1780
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.