- St. Martin's Church Westminster
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 5 3/8 inches (19.1 x 13.6 cm) and Image: 6 1/4 x 4 1/8 inches (15.8 x 10.4 cm)
Lettered, in black ink, lower center: "Engrav'd by T. Bonnor, from a Drawing by J.R. Thompson, for the Beauties of England and Wales. | S.t MARTIN'S CHURCH. | Westminster."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apples | architectural subject | bonnets | buildings | cart | children | church | clouds | columns | dogs (animals) | fences | lampposts | pediment | reliefs | rings | road | spire | steeple | street | tower (building division) | walls | women | wrought iron
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | St Martin-in-the-Fields | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Bonnor, ca. 1740–ca. 1812, British, St. Martin's Church Westminster, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.