IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Thomas Bonnor, ca. 1740–ca. 1812, British, St. Martin's Church Westminster, 1810
St. Martin's Church Westminster
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 5 3/8 inches (19.1 × 13.6 cm), Image: 6 1/4 × 4 1/8 inches (15.8 × 10.4 cm)
Lettered, in black ink, lower center: "Engrav'd by T. Bonnor, from a Drawing by J.R. Thompson, for the Beauties of England and Wales. | S.t MARTIN'S CHURCH. | Westminster."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apples | architectural subject | bonnets | buildings | cart | children | church | clouds | columns | dogs (animals) | fences | lampposts | pediment | reliefs | rings | road | spire | steeple | street | tower (building division) | walls | women | wrought iron
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | St Martin-in-the-Fields | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.