- Paysanne de Cracouie; Paysan de Kalmieux
- ca. 1810
- Lithograph hand-colored with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 12 15/16 inches (26 x 32.8 cm), Image: 5 13/16 x 4 inches (14.8 x 10.2 cm), and Image: 5 13/16 x 4 inches (14.8 x 10.2 cm)
Lettered, left image, lower left under image: "Imp Lithog de Gl. Charton A Geneve."; left image, lower center: "PAYSANNE | de Cracovie."; right image, lower left under image: "Imp. Lithog. de Gl. Charton a Geneve."; right image, lower center: "PAYSAN | de JKalmievz"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | bag | belt | bonnet | boots | coat | farm | figure study | gaze | genre subject | hat | illustration | man | peasants | pointing | posing | robe | rocks (landforms) | tunic | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Gabriel Charton, active 1810, Paysanne de Cracouie; Paysan de Kalmieux, ca. 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.