IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Gabriel Charton, active 1810, Paysanne de Cracouie; Paysan de Kalmieux, ca. 1810
Paysanne de Cracouie; Paysan de Kalmieux
- ca. 1810
- Lithograph hand-colored with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 12 15/16 inches (26 x 32.8 cm), Image: 5 13/16 x 4 inches (14.8 x 10.2 cm), Image: 5 13/16 x 4 inches (14.8 x 10.2 cm)
Lettered, left image, lower left under image: "Imp Lithog de Gl. Charton A Geneve."; left image, lower center: "PAYSANNE | de Cracovie."; right image, lower left under image: "Imp. Lithog. de Gl. Charton a Geneve."; right image, lower center: "PAYSAN | de JKalmievz"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | bag | belt | bonnet | boots | coat | farm | figure study | gaze | genre subject | hat | illustration | man | peasants | pointing | posing | robe | rocks (landforms) | tunic | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.