- Paysanne de Mazovie; Paysan de Mazovie
- ca. 1810
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 15 1/4 inches (26 x 38.8 cm), Image: 5 5/8 x 3 15/16 inches (14.3 x 10 cm), and Image: 5 5/8 x 3 15/16 inches (14.3 x 10 cm)
Lettered, left image, lower left under image: "Impri Lithogr de Gl. Charton A Geneve."; left image, lower center: "PAYSANNE | de Mazovie."; right image, lower left under image: "Impri. Lithogr. de Gl. Charton a Geneve."; right image, lower center: "PAYSAN | de Masovie"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bag | barefoot | belt | boots | cap | coat | dress | figure study | flowers (plants) | genre subject | grass | illustration | man | peasants | rocks (landforms) | scarf | staff | town | tunic | walking | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Gabriel Charton, active 1810, Paysanne de Mazovie; Paysan de Mazovie, ca. 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.