Paysanne d'Ukraine; Juive
- ca. 1810
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 15 1/4 inches (26 x 38.8 cm), Image (left): 6 x 4 1/8 inches (15.2 x 10.4 cm), and Image (right): 5 7/8 x 3 3/4 inches (14.9 x 9.5 cm)
Lettered, left image, lower left under image: "Impri Lithogr de Gl. Charton A Geneve."; left image, lower center: "PAYSANNE | d'Ukraine."; right image, lower left under image: "Impri. Lithogr. de Gl. Charton a Geneve."; right image, lower center: "JUIVE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | broche | caps | coats | dresses | farm | figure study | genre subject | grass | illustration | Jewish | lace | muff | plants | scarf | slippers | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Gabriel Charton, active 1810, Paysanne d'Ukraine; Juive, ca. 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.