Paysanne d'Ukraine; Juive
- ca. 1810
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 10 1/4 x 15 1/4 inches (26 x 38.8 cm), 6 x 4 1/8 inches (15.2 x 10.4 cm), and 5 7/8 x 3 3/4 inches (14.9 x 9.5 cm)
Lettered, left image, lower left under image: "Impri Lithogr de Gl. Charton A Geneve."; left image, lower center: "PAYSANNE | d'Ukraine."; right image, lower left under image: "Impri. Lithogr. de Gl. Charton a Geneve."; right image, lower center: "JUIVE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | broche | caps | coats | dresses | farm | figure study | genre subject | grass | illustration | Jewish | lace | muff | plants | scarf | slippers | trees | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Gabriel Charton, active 1810, Paysanne d'Ukraine; Juive, ca. 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.