- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 17 3/4 x 12 15/16 inches (45.1 x 32.8 cm) and Image: 14 1/8 x 9 1/8 inches (35.9 x 23.1 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "ZOOLOGICAL EDUCATION."; center: nine images with captions; lower left: "Alfred Crowquill fecit."; lower center: "LONDON. J. HARWOOD."; lower right: "Printed by Standidge & Co. Old Jewry"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- canes | dogs (animals) | dresses | eggs | elephants (animals) | foxes (animals) | frogs (animals) | geese | genre subject | hats | herons | illustrations | learning | lions | monkeys | owls | parasol | satire | science | students | trees | violin | zoological
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred Henry Forrester, 1804–1872, British, Zoological Education, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.