- Sir David. Sir David a Brown Horse, bred by Lord Stowell, foaled in 1801 got by Trumpeter, his dam by Woodpecker, grand dam own Sister to Driver by Trentham, ...
- Mezzotint, printed in color
- Sheet: 18 1/2 x 22 3/4in. (47 x 57.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Ward, 1766–1826, British, Sir David. Sir David a Brown Horse, bred by Lord Stowell, foaled in 1801 got by Trumpeter, his dam by Woodpecker, grand dam own Sister to Driver by Trentham, .., 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.