- Two of a set of four: The Royal Hunt. 1.The Meeting Place.
- Hand colored and color printed aquatint
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 17 3/4in. (27.6 x 45.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Sutherland, ca. 1785–1838, British, Two of a set of four: The Royal Hunt. 1.The Meeting Place, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.