Nice from the Genoa Road
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 × 9 3/4 inches (14.3 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, lower left: "Nice. | from the Genoa Road"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Elizabeth S. Tower
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | grass | landscape | mountains | road | sky | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Côte d'Azur | France | Nice | Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.