- Watercolor and black chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 10 5/8 × 15 inches (27 × 38.1 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Muirhead Bone - Cromer | 1937"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Elizabeth S. Tower
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | clouds | landscape | ocean
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.