- Watercolor and black chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 15 inches (27 × 38.1 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Muirhead Bone - Cromer | 1937"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Elizabeth S. Tower
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | clouds | landscape | ocean
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.