- White chalk on thick, rough, brown wove paper, mounted on board
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 11 3/8 inches (34.3 x 28.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "D.11055"; center: "<S5114> | S1756"; lower center: "(attrib. | Sir Edward Burne-Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Elizabeth S. Tower
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- drapery | dresses | fabric | flowers (plants) | garlands | girl | mythology | religious and mythological subject | woman
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.