Print made by Elizabeth Blackadder, born 1931, British, Still Life with Wooden Puzzles, 1983
- Still Life with Wooden Puzzles
- Mixed media print including lithography, serigraphy on hand made Japanese paper
- Sheet: 22 x 27in. (55.9 x 68.6cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Lillian Heidenberg Reitman
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- puzzles | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.