IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by James Tookey, active 1787–1805, Winter Amusement: A View in Hyde Park from the Sluice at the East End, 1787
Winter Amusement: A View in Hyde Park from the Sluice at the East End
- Aquatint, printed in color and colored by hand
- Sheet: 12 3/8 x 15 3/8in. (31.4 x 39.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beggar | child | costume | fashion | fur | genre subject | hats | ice skating | leisure | snow | winter
- Associated Places:
- England | Hyde Park | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Pleasures and Pastimes (Yale Center for British Art, 1990-02-21 - 1990-04-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.