- Study of an Antique Head
- Black chalk and white chalk on medium, slightly textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 22 1/4 × 17 1/2 inches (56.5 × 44.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Unknown 19th c. Study of an antique head. | Removed from back of | Octavius Oakley: Agnes and Emma Coke and Sarah Salmond"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | man | sculpture
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Unknown artist, nineteenth century, Study of an Antique Head, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.