- Set of four: 1. Partridge Shooting.
- no date
- Aquatint, sky printed in color, otherwise hand-colored
- Sheet: 13 3/8 x 17 3/8in. (34 x 44.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Pyall, 1795–1833, British, Set of four: 1. Partridge Shooting, no date
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.