Man Walking Using a Long Staff
- Etching on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- 5 9/16 × 3 13/16 inches (14.2 × 9.7 cm) and 5 9/16 × 3 13/16 inches (14.2 × 9.7 cm)
Lettered, upper left inside image: "J H f. | 1755"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | boots | cane | gaze | genre subject | gesturing | homeless person | man | old | peasant | staff | walking
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.