- Pony Race for One Hundred Guineas...3 November 1819.
- Aquatint, hand-colored
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 14 1/4in. (24.1 x 36.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Pollard, 1792–1867, British, Pony Race for One Hundred Guineas...3 November 1819, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.