- "The Impudent Challenge" / The following Anecdote was told with great glee by his late Majesty William IV, at a Dinner given by George IV, at the Cottage, Windsor Park...
- no date
- Hand colored lithograph
- Sheet: 8 3/4 x 11 7/8in. (22.2 x 30.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dinner | food | meal
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Heath, active 1824–1835, British, "The Impudent Challenge" / The following Anecdote was told with great glee by his late Majesty William IV, at a Dinner given by George IV, at the Cottage, Windsor Park.., no date
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.