IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Maurer, active 1713–1761, A Perspective View of Whitehall
A Perspective View of Whitehall
- Additional Title(s):
Vue de Whitehall
- Hand-colored engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
Published according to Act of Parliament. London. Printed for Bowles & Carver, No. 69 St. Paul's Church Yard, & Robt. Wilkinson No. 58, Cornhill
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | carriages | cityscape | horses (animals) | men | women
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | Greater London | London | United Kingdom | Whitehall
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.