- [Fox-hunting] set of six: The Cockney's Misfortune. "Going Along a Slapping Pace"
- Aquatint, hand-colored
- Sheet: 8 1/2 x 11 3/8in. (21.6 x 28.9cm)
Artist's name inscribed in pencil lower left on each
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Loraine Smith, 1751–1835, British, [Fox-hunting] set of six: The Cockney's Misfortune. "Going Along a Slapping Pace", 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.