Alfred Crowquill's Christmas
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- 17 13/16 x 13 inches (45.3 x 33 cm) and 14 1/8 x 9 1/8 inches (35.9 x 23.1 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "ALFRED CROWQUILL'S | CHRISTMAS | PIECES"; twenty-six individual images and captions; lower center: "LONDON. J. HARWOOD."; lower right: "Printed by Standidge & Co. Old Jewry."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | brooms | caricature | chasing | Christmas | crowns | cups | flowers (plants) | forks | genre subject | gesturing | hats | illustrations | laughing | men | paper | playing | posing | satire | signs | skirts | spoons | tools | wigs | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred Henry Forrester, 1804–1872, British, Alfred Crowquill's Christmas, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.