Alfred Crowquill's Christmas
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 17 13/16 x 13 inches (45.3 x 33 cm) and Image: 14 1/8 x 9 1/8 inches (35.9 x 23.1 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "ALFRED CROWQUILL'S | CHRISTMAS | PIECES"; twenty-six individual images and captions; lower center: "LONDON. J. HARWOOD."; lower right: "Printed by Standidge & Co. Old Jewry."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- brooms | caricature | chasing | Christmas | crowns | cups | flowers (plants) | forks | genre subject | hats | illustrations | men | paper | satire | signs | skirts | spoons | tools | wigs | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred Henry Forrester, 1804–1872, British, Alfred Crowquill's Christmas, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.