- The Tuareg from The Wrestlers series
- Screen print on thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 1/16 x 11 13/16 inches (45.8 x 30 cm) and Image: 10 3/16 x 5 1/2 inches (25.9 x 13.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, center left under image: "60/125"; on back, lower right: "P567"
Marked, on back, lower left: "(Stamp of a square with a bold 'K' in the center, below the square is the number series 8063)"
Lettered, in black ink, lower center: "THE TUAREG"
Signed in graphite, on front, center right under image: "Peter Blake"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. & Mrs. Robert Anthoine
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- African American | blue | brown | figure study | pink | Pop art | portrait | rectangle | screen print | wrestler | wrestlers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Peter Blake, born 1932, British, The Tuareg from The Wrestlers series, 1972
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.