Pretty Boy Michael Angelo from The Wrestlers series
- Additional Title(s):
Pretty Boy Michael Angelo
- Part Of:
- Screen print on thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 1/16 x 11 13/16in. (45.8 x 30cm) and Image: 8 1/8 x 4 5/16 inches (20.6 x 10.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, center left under image: "60/125"; on back, lower right: "P566"
Marked, on back, lower left: "(Stamp of a square with a bold 'K' in the center, below the square is the number series 8062)"
Lettered, in black ink, lower center: "PRETTY BOY | MICHAEL | ANGELO"
Signed in graphite, on front, center right under image: "Peter Blake"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. & Mrs. Robert Anthoine
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- black | cloak | figure study | Pop art | portrait | rectangle | screen print | white
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Peter Blake, born 1932, British, Pretty Boy Michael Angelo from The Wrestlers series, 1972
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.