- Man with a Stick, Seen From Behind
- Etching on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 9/16 x 3 13/16 inches (14.2 x 9.7 cm) and Image: 5 5/16 x 3 7/16 inches (13.5 x 8.8 cm)
Lettered, upper right inside image: "J H f. | 1755"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- back | beard | boots | cane | coat | gaze | genre subject | gesturing | hat | homeless person | man | old | peasant | staff | walking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (J. H.), Man with a Stick, Seen From Behind, 1755
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.