IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, (J. H.), Man with a Stick, Seen From Behind, 1755
Man with a Stick, Seen From Behind
- Etching on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 9/16 × 3 13/16 inches (14.2 × 9.7 cm), Image: 5 5/16 × 3 7/16 inches (13.5 × 8.8 cm)
Lettered, upper right inside image: "J H f. | 1755"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- back | beard | boots | cane | coat | gaze | genre subject | gesturing | hat | homeless person | man | old | peasant | staff | walking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.