King's College, Cambridge, from Trinity
- Former Title(s):
- ca. 1954
- Lithograph on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/8 x 26 7/8 inches (51.8 x 68.3 cm) and Image: 16 1/4 x 21 5/8 inches (41.3 x 54.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Cambridge 3 Plates, Final Proof"; inscribed, lower right: "P5280"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "P5280"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | chimneys (architectural elements) | cityscape | roofs | spires | towers (building divisions)
- Associated Places:
- Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Piper, 1903–1992, British, King's College, Cambridge, from Trinity, ca. 1954
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.