- Part Of:
- Soft-ground etching and aquatint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper mounted on contemporary moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper with soft-ground etched border
- Mount: 14 3/8 × 21 1/4 inches (36.5 × 54 cm) and Sheet (trimmed inside image): 9 1/2 × 12 3/8 inches (24.2 × 31.4 cm)
Inscribed in gray ink, lower center: "Pub. Feby 4, 1789"; inscribed on mount in graphite, lower center: "Oak."
Lettered inside image, lower left: "J. Cozens"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bushes | clouds | hill | landscape | mountains | oak | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.