- Soft-ground etching and aquatint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper mounted on contemporary moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper with soft-ground etched border
- Mount: 14 1/4 × 21 inches (36.2 × 53.3 cm) and Sheet: 9 3/8 × 12 1/4 inches (23.8 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Willow"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Duncan Robinson, Acquisitions : The First Decade 1977 - 1986, , Burlington Magazine, vol. 128, October 1986, p. 25, no. 80, N1 B87 128:3 OVERSIZE (YCBA)
Acquisitions : The First Decade 1977-1986, Yale Center for British Art , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1986, p. 25, no. 80, N590.2 A7 OVERSIZE (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Willow, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.