- The South - West View of the Parish Church of Ecton in Northamptonshire
- Etching and engraving on thick, rough, beige, laid paper, mounted on, thick, rough, beige, laid paper
- Mount: 25 1/4 × 18 7/16 inches (64.1 × 46.8 cm), Sheet: 24 × 16 7/8 inches (61 × 42.9 cm), Plate: 21 3/8 × 14 7/8 inches (54.3 × 37.8 cm), and Image: 14 7/8 × 13 1/2 inches (37.8 × 34.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, upper right: "43"
Lettered, upper center: "THE SOUTH-WEST VIEW OF THE PARISH CHURCH OF Ecton IN Northamptonshire."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Gift of David Bindman
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Henry Toms, ca. 1700–ca. 1750, British, The South - West View of the Parish Church of Ecton in Northamptonshire, 1749
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.