IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Mason, 1710–1783, British, A View of the Countess of Soffolks House near Twickenham
A View of the Countess of Soffolks House near Twickenham
- Additional Title(s):
Maison de la Comtess de Suffolk paroche de Twickenham
- Hand-colored engraving on laid paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
Publish'd according to Act of Parliament. Printed for Rob't Wilkinson No.58--in Cornhill & Carington Bowles No. 69 in St Pauls Church Yard, London
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- horses (animals) | landscape | river | rowboats
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Twickenham | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.