- Massa Forno, Gozo
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper, mounted on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 3 13/16 x 5 5/16 inches (9.7 x 13.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Massa Forno, Gozo. (180)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, B.A. 1934, M.A. 1942
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | sky | structure (single built work) | windows
- Associated Places:
- Gozo | Malta
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Massa Forno, Gozo, 1866
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.