IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Massa Forno, Gozo, 1866
Massa Forno, Gozo
- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper, mounted on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 3 13/16 x 5 5/16 inches (9.7 x 13.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Massa Forno, Gozo. (180)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, B.A. 1934, M.A. 1942
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | sky | structure (single built work) | windows
- Associated Places:
- Gozo | Malta
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.