- Additional Title(s):
- ca. 1925
- Wood-engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- 7 1/8 x 8 1/8 inches (18.1 x 20.6 cm) and 4 3/4 x 5 9/16 inches (12.1 x 14.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "19 (underlined)"; lower left: "46/75"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "John F. Greenwood"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cobblestone | cottages | houses | inn | road | sign | street | town | village
- Associated Places:
- England | Grassington | North Yorkshire | United Kingdom | Wharfedale
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Frederic Greenwood, 1885–1954, British, Forester's Arms, ca. 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.