- Materials & Techniques:
- Wood-engraving on thin, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 10 1/2 inches (20.6 x 26.7 cm), Image: 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches (11.5 x 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "23"; lower center under image: "Fish Haulers 8/30"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Gertrude Hermes | 1926"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | birds | boats | coastline | fish | fishermen | fishing | genre subject | labor | marine art | ocean | pulling | ropes | sailboats | sea | seagulls | women | work
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.