San Marcello, Italy
- Materials & Techniques:
- Wood-engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 10 9/16 x 13 1/4 inches (26.9 x 33.6 cm), Image: 7 13/16 x 10 3/8 inches (19.8 x 26.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "San Marcello Italy 9/30 | 21"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Gertrude Hermes | 1925"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | belltowers | birds | fields | hills | house | landscape | tower (building division) | town | trees | village | window
- Associated Places:
- Ancona | Europe | Italy | Marche | San Marcello
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.