George Edwards, 1694–1773, British, Yellowhammer, ca. 1758
- ca. 1758
- Watercolor with gouache over graphite on laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/16 x 11 3/16in. (23 x 28.4cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.