IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, ( Lee ), Margain Abbey, Glamorganshire, 1805
Margain Abbey, Glamorganshire
- Hand-colored engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
London, Published June 4th 1805, by Rob't Wilkinson, No.58 Cornhill
(watermark: E & P 1801)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | arches | architectural subject | ruins | shrubs
- Associated Places:
- Glamorganshire | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.