Michael Searles, 1750–1813, British, Design for a London Townhouse: Elevation, undated
Design for a London Townhouse: Elevation
- Former Title(s):
[Design for London House]
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- 7 3/16 × 9 3/4 inches (18.3 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "AD 90"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | house | steps | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.