- Design for a London Townhouse: Elevation
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on Slightly textured, medium thickness, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 8 5/8 inches (20.6 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "4"; in pen and brown ink, lower center, bar scale labeled "5" to "40 Feet"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left "AD 91"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "AD 92"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | door | steps | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Searles, 1750–1813, British, Design for a London Townhouse: Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.